Made From Natural Bioplastic
A nasal wash helps to:
* Soothes dry nasal passages
* Gently washes away dust , pollen & irritants
* Removes excess mucus...naturally
* Clear the nostrils and start the day breathing freely
* Remove excess mucus
* Rid nostril of allergens
* Cleanse the nasal passages of dust
* Relieve nasal dryness
* Dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates
* Improve the flow of breath before exercising or doing relaxation
Remember , a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with
chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear , nose , or throat
disorders should seek medical attention.
Why Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages contain one of our bodys first lines of defense against
disease. They are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt , dust ,
pollen , germs and other airborne particles. If the delicate balance of this
mucus lining is not maintained , it becomes easier for bacteria , viruses , and
other irritants to penetrate the nasal lining and cause problems. Nasal
irrigation helps to wash these impurities and excess mucus out of the body.
Recent studies have shown that nasal irrigation is effective in improving the
symptoms and health of patients with sinus problems. Now is the time to make a difference.
Using your Neti Wash Neti Pot
1. Prepare the saline solution and fill your Neti Pot.
2. Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
3. Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into the
upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
4. Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution
flows in through the upper nostril and out the lower
nostril. Breathe through your mouth.
5. Once the solution has flowed through , exhale through
your nose to clear the nasal passages.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ENCLOSED
DO NOT PLACE IN DISHWASHER OR MICROWAVE. AVOID EXPOSURE TO HEAT OVER 130
Made from natural bioplastic.
Good for you. Good for the environment.
Introducing the first nonbreakable Eco Neti Pot produced with all natural ,
This petroleum-free , nontoxic , plant-based material (polylactic acid or PLA)
uses 65% less energy to produce than traditional petroleum-based materials.
Commercially biodegradable and compostable.